There are so many things that happens when you pray, but for now I will share the 8 things that God revealed to me during my prayer time today. I pray this encourages you to draw closer to God through prayer.
1. The more time in prayer you spend the more your hunger for God will increase.
2. We each have our own will, but prayer daily causes you to say not my will Lord, but your will be done.
3. You may be going one direction, but then prayer causes you to shift direction.
4. Prayer keeps you sensitive to God’s voice.
5. Prayer allows you to be in-tune with God’s promptings, process and plan.
6. Being in a prayer posture causes you to be positioned for what God wants to do through you . God has a specific timing and prayer gets you position for it.
7. Get in prayer and watch how God aligns you. Prayer produces alignment and for some of you it is actually a realignment that is going to happen.
8. Prayer increases your discernment.