Stay in the Press!!! You may feel discourage and tired at times, but keep Pressing On!!! Press!!!! Press!!! Press!!!
Helpful Keys to Stay in the Press:
1. FOCUS on God by saturating yourself in His Presence.
2. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY
3. LET GO, cast every care upon God it is too much to carry. It’s hindering your press so let it go.
4. DECLARE God is BIGGER than all your problems.
5. MEDITATE on the word of God
6. WORSHIP God, worshipping God sustains you while on your journey.
7. PRAISE GOD!!!!! Praising God shifts the focus off ourselves and situations to having a focus on the ONE who has already giving us the VICTORY!!!! Christ Jesus!!!
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:12-14 NKJV)