Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (NKJV) pray without ceasing,
Pray! Prayer is not only your greatest weapon against the enemy, but it is your connection with God who calls you to be closer to Him. Prayer allows you to find refuge, peace, and healing when you are faced with discouragement, disappointment, sickness and pain. Don’t stop PRAYING,IT IS YOUR DAILY CONNECTION TO OUR LIFE SOURCE (GOD). Life …can zap you, but God can renew you even during difficult times. Be encouraged during this season. As you go throughout this day and the days to come may you be reminded of the power of prayer. As you read the list below, do not just read through it and see it as just points, but mediate on it and put a demand on the presence of God because you want more of God and more for your life.
The Power of Prayer
- Prayer allows you to HEAR, God’s voice clearer.
- When you pray, you get DIRECTION.
- Prayer allows you to have CONFIDENCE to STEP OUT on Faith.
- In prayer you will get GUIDANCE for your next MOVE.
- Prayer causes a SHIFT to take place.
- When you pray, you get BOLDNESS to REACH BEYOND your limitations.
- When you pray your DISCERMENT becomes intensified.
- Prayer causes things that has been held up to be RELEASE.
I shared 8 reasons why prayer is powerful, there are many more; however, I shared 8 because the number 8 represents NEW BEGINNININGS. As you position yourself in prayer, God is creating and establishing NEW BEGINNINGS in your life. God has given you grace to start and believe again. Go Forward!